Power TAC 2019 -- Final results!!!

Dear all,

It’s a pleasure to announce the Power TAC 2019 final results.

The first three places are:

1. Mertacor2019, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki/Intelligent Systems and Software Engineering Labgroup, Andreas Symeonidis
2. AgentUDE, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen / DAWIS, Serkan Ozdemir
3. CrocodileAgent, University of Zagreb, Demijan Grgic

All final results can be viewed here:
http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/round.xhtml?roundId=4

I would like to thank all teams for a great competition! The PowerTAC community is stronger because of the contribution of your great teams. Please upload your agent binaries to our agent repository, so that all research groups have the chance to run experiments with the latest agents and to submit their papers in time to great conferences and workshops, such as AAAI, AAMAS, TADA, ICIS, ECIS, and WITS (and many more).

Many of this year’s tournament teams will be presenting at the 2019 PASS Workshop in Cologne next week:

http://www.is3.uni-koeln.de/de/events/pass-workshop/ (there will be a few minor changes to the program, updated at the beginning of next week).

At the end of the PASS workshop we’ll have the 2019 Power TAC award ceremony. If your team would like to receive a certificate of participation please let me know by email.

As always, this is a good time to give feedback on the current competition and what you would like to see improved or implemented in the future.

Kudos for John, Govert, and Erik! Without them we wouldn’t be able to run the competition in such a professional manner. Thanks again! Furthermore, thanks much to Dory and her team for the great re-design of the new Power TAC page! If you haven’t seen it yet, go ahead and visit www.powertac.org Enjoy!

I’m looking forward to read great papers on the competition, agent strategies, and business models –stay in touch, join the Power TAC groups on LinkedIn and Facebook and let us know what you’re up to.

Prof. Dr. Wolf Ketter.
University of Cologne | Faculty of Management, Economics, and Social Sciences
Professor of Information Systems for Sustainable Society
Pohligstr. 1 | 50969 Cologne
Tel: +49 221 470-5325

Director, Institute of Energy Economics
Vogelsanger Straße 321a | 50827 Cologne

ketter@wiso.uni-koeln.de | http://www.ewi.uni-koeln.de/en | http://www.is3.uni-koeln.de

Re: Power TAC 2019 -- Final results!!!

easwar1977
Dear all,

  On behalf of VidyutVanika team, we congratulate the winners (Mertacor2019, AgentUDE, CrocodileAgent) and wish them well in future years.  Also, we would like to take the opportunity to  thank the organizers John, Govert, Erik and of course Wolf for running things in a very professional manner.

Best Regards,
Easwar

(for VidyutVanika team)

Re: Power TAC 2019 -- Final results!!!

Porag
Congratulations to the winners. I would also like to thank John, Govert, Wolf, and the team for their outstanding efforts for creating such a platform.

It will be beneficial if we can get the winning broker binaries as soon as possible to conduct more research experiments. We are now preparing our broker for the release.

Thanks and best regards,
Moinul Morshed Porag Chowdhury
On behalf of Team SPOT