Power TAC logo

Vedran
Wolf, John,

Previously we talked about a need for a new Power TAC logo. Is this now a resolved issue (a new logo in upper left-hand side of http://www.powertac.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) or not?

Re: Power TAC logo

On 02/20/2011 03:55 PM, Vedran [via Power TAC Developers] wrote:
> Wolf, John,
>
> Previously we talked about a need for a new Power TAC logo. Is this now
> a resolved issue (a new logo in upper left-hand side of
> http://www.powertac.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) or not?

Yes. Wolf has a whole collection of variations on this. You and Wolf
will need to decide which one(s) make sense in the interface.

RE: Power TAC logo

Vedran,

I have hired a professional designer to create the new logos for Power TAC. They are all done now. I suggest we’ll have a Skype session, and pick and choose some of these for the visualizer. Of course, I would like to discuss the visualizer in general with you and Adis, since this is a real important piece of the project to attract various kinds of people.

On 02/20/2011 03:55 PM, Vedran [via Power TAC Developers] wrote:
> Wolf, John,
>
> Previously we talked about a need for a new Power TAC logo. Is this now
> a resolved issue (a new logo in upper left-hand side of
> http://www.powertac.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page) or not?

Yes. Wolf has a whole collection of variations on this. You and Wolf
will need to decide which one(s) make sense in the interface.

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Power-TAC-logo-tp2541184p2541218.html

Disclaimer
De informatie verzonden in dit e-mail bericht inclusief de bijlage(n) is vertrouwelijk en is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde van dit bericht. Lees verder: http://www.eur.nl/email-disclaimer.

The information in this e-mail message is confidential and may be legally privileged. Read more: http://www.eur.nl/english/email-disclaimer.