Problem running old broker in new server

Problem running old broker in new server

Porag
Dear All,

We are facing couple of problems while running old brokers from previous tournaments.

Problem 1:  I have been using AgentUDE15 as a competitive agent in my research work. But with the new server, I figured out that AgentUDE is not making any wholesale transactions. Is there any way to fix this?

Problem 2: I made this post earlier http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Unable-to-see-customer-statistics-in-visualizer-td4026169.html . Some of the developers suggested me some solutions. Then I noticed, if I run the new server 1.3.1 with only default broker, it crashes when I want to see the tariff market statistics in the visualizer.

Thanks

Re: Problem running old broker in new server

Hello, SPOT -

SPOT wrote
Problem 1:  I have been using AgentUDE15 as a competitive agent in my research work. But with the new server, I figured out that AgentUDE is not making any wholesale transactions. Is there any way to fix this?
I don't know of a reason why AgentUDE15 should not work with the new server, although it may not perform well. Are you sure it is getting subscriptions? If not, there's no reason it should trade in the wholesale market. If you want to post a set of logfiles, I'll be happy to take a quick look at them.
Problem 2: I made this post earlier http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Unable-to-see-customer-statistics-in-visualizer-td4026169.html . Some of the developers suggested me some solutions. Then I noticed, if I run the new server 1.3.1 with only default broker, it crashes when I want to see the tariff market statistics in the visualizer.
Ouch. Perhaps there's a divide-by-zero error. As I mentioned in an earlier post, there is currently nobody available with the time and knowledge to work on the old visualizer. Any volunteers? I hope the new visualizer does not have this problem; it's a easy test to run.