Qualification Criteria

susobhang70
Hi,

I wanted to know what is the criteria for qualifying for the finals via the Qualification Round Tournament.

Thanks,
Susobhan

Re: Qualification Criteria

Hello Susobhan, and all,

Our main criterion has always been reliable and non-disruptive operation. Although we can learn from certain kinds of disruption, it's polite to let us know about flaws ahead of time rather than exploit them to the detriment of other participants. In short, if you find a flaw or bug during the qualification round, please report it to us immediately, so it can’t be exploited during the final rounds. We want that the teams compete under fair circumstances.

I hope this helps.

Lots of success to everyone!