Qualifying - Finals

gbuijs
Hi Qualifying participants,

As all the qualifying games ran without much trouble, we'll advance everybody to the finals.
The finals will start monday, june 12th.

Some of the agents experienced more average disconnection from the server.
Mostly ewiBroker and COLDPower17, but also SPOT, CrocodileAgent and VidyutVanika.
Let me know if there's anything i can help you with.
We could run an extra tournament to test your agents.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Qualifying - Finals

Ansel
Hi govert,

The last week we had local network problems in our lab. For finals we will move our broker server to other location.

An extra tournament to test our broker is welcome ;)

Thanks

Ansel
COLD TEAM

Re: Qualifying - Finals

lea_jaentgen
Hi Govert,

we would appreciate an extra tournament as well if there is a chance.

Cheers,

Lea
fimtac Team

Re: Qualifying - Finals

gbuijs
We'll probably do a test tournament next week.
We'll keep you posted

Re: Qualifying - Finals

susobhang70
Hi Govert,

Yes, we'd really appreciate if there's another test tournament.

Regards,
Susobhan

Re: Qualifying - Finals

I've created another trial tournament, register here.
It will start wednesday 09:00 UTC and i was planning to let it run until friday.
Unless teams want more games, than we can let it run until early next week.
Let us know if you need help with your broker.

Cheers,

Govert