Qualifying Round Games

Porag
Hi,

Is there any problem with the qual games?

Thanks
Porag

Re: Qualifying Round Games

Demijan
How do you mean?

Re: Qualifying Round Games

Porag
I had a completed game. But now I see that its gone. The table for size 1 game is reset.

Re: Qualifying Round Games

Porag
Hi Govert,

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property 'connectionFactory' is required
        at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.afterPropertiesSet(JmsAccessor.java:169)
        at org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractJmsListeningContainer.afterPropertiesSet(AbstractJmsListeningContainer.java:165)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.JmsManagementService.registerMessageListener(JmsManagementService.java:112)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.PowerTacBroker.run(PowerTacBroker.java:260)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.PowerTacBroker.startSession(PowerTacBroker.java:185)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.BrokerRunner.processCmdLine(BrokerRunner.java:173)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.BrokerMain.main(BrokerMain.java:39)

I got this error in one of my broker. Do you know what happend here?

Re: Qualifying Round Games

Porag
I have
samplebroker.core.powerTacBroker.loginRetryTimeout = 30000
in the broker properties. Is that ok?

Re: Qualifying Round Games

Hi All,

I had to restart the tournament, meaning a rerun of already played games.
The server failed to store the boot logs, which failed the generation of the game logs.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Re: Qualifying Round Games

gbuijs
Hi Porag,

I'm not sure where the error comes from, the code hasn't been changed in years.
I can only guess some network error, causing the connection to be closed before the listener registration completed.
Did you see this error before?

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Qualifying Round Games

Porag
I am unable to reproduce this error in my local simulations. But when I connect to the TS my broker is quitting the game showing this message:

"worker thread waited more than 120 secs for server, abandoning game"

I am running the same code on another machine which is not having any issues.

I successfully run my broker for trial from these two machines without any error like this. Can you please suggest me what to do?

Re: Qualifying Round Games

Porag
Can I send you my code so that you can test it on your side?

Re: Qualifying Round Games

gbuijs
Sure, i can test it here

Re: Qualifying Round Games