Qualifying round will start at 17:00 CEST today

Qualifying round will start at 17:00 CEST today

Dear Colleagues,

To better prepare and correct some setup problems that some teams had, we decided to push the start time of the qualifying round to 17:00 CEST today.

All the best,

Re: Qualifying round will start at 17:00 CEST today

gbuijs
Due to the large number of games scheduled in the qualifying round, the TS is running out of disk space.
I had to move the log files to different locations, so unfortunately the links on the index page of the TS stopped working.

The logs of recently played games can be found here : http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl/log/
The logs of games 001 - 100 are here : http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl/log/qualifying_2015_04.001-100/
The logs of games 101 - 200 are here : http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl/log/qualifying_2015_04.101-200/
The logs of games 201 - 300 are here : http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl/log/qualifying_2015_04.201-300/
The logs of games 301 - 400 are here : http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl/log/qualifying_2015_04.301-400/
The logs of games 401 - 480 are here : http://wolf-08.fbk.eur.nl/log/qualifying_2015_04.401-480/

I will move the recent log files once a day or so.
Once all the games are played, i will move them to a permanent location.
Sorry for the inconvenience.