Qualifying tournament 2016

gbuijs
Hi All,

The qualifying for the 2016 finals is next tuesday.
We'll start at 09:00 UTC (11:00 Rotterdam).

For those that want to participate (and haven't registered yet) register here :
http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/tournament.xhtml?tournamentId=1

For quick communications l'll be on IRC : freenode #powertac.
There's a webclient on https://webchat.freenode.net/

Good luck with the tournament!

Re: Qualifying tournament 2016

achryso
Hello there.

Would you mind reminding me the tournament URL please?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Qualifying tournament 2016

Ansel
We use:

samplebroker.core.powerTacBroker.tourneyName = 2016_qualifying
samplebroker.core.powerTacBroker.tourneyUrl = http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp

But, we are wrong or right?

Re: Qualifying tournament 2016

Those settings are correct.

Don't forget to edit the username and authToken.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Qualifying tournament 2016

Porag
Hi,

When will the remaining game for the qualifying round will start?

Thanks

Re: Qualifying tournament 2016

We ran into a little problem with the TS.
I'll restart the games onca all the brokers are connected again.

AW: Qualifying tournament 2016

turban

Hi,

any new information about the remaining games?

Cheers,

We ran into a little problem with the TS.
I'll restart the games onca all the brokers are connected again.

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Qualifying-tournament-2016-tp4026214p4026219.html

Re: AW: Qualifying tournament 2016

Sorry about the lack of communication.

We've run into some problems with the TS and this.

We're testing some changes and once they're done we'll announce a new tournament.