Regarding PowerTAC server: CLI mode error

Regarding PowerTAC server: CLI mode error

susobhang70
This post was updated on .
Hello,

I've been trying to use the CLI for PowerTAC server 1.5.0, with a given particular weather file. Here's the command that I use -
mvn -Pcli -Dexec.args="--sim --boot-data 1.xml --brokers VidyutVanika --weather-data weather.xml"

I am met with this error - "Exception in thread "Thread-8" java.lang.Error: Could not find weather forecast for timeslot 361", followed by the stacktrace, and server doesn't play any game.

I'm running this completely offline (all maven packages are downloaded in ~/.m2, so that's not an issue).

Regards,
Susobhan

Re: Regarding PowerTAC server: CLI mode error

susobhang70
I realized this was an error due to the weather file and the boot file dates not overlapping & matching. I was using this weather file for offline simulations. I'm using the PowerTAC Trial 1 boot file for the current situation. Any way I could obtain the corresponding weather file?

Re: Regarding PowerTAC server: CLI mode error

susobhang70 wrote
... I'm using the PowerTAC Trial 1 boot file for the current situation. Any way I could obtain the corresponding weather file?
You can use a server log as a weather file. So just download a server log for a game corresponding to the boot file you are using, and use that as a weather file.