Release announcement: Power TAC server 0.6.2

Release announcement: Power TAC server 0.6.2

Today we have finished testing a new release that fixes the problem Harry found with customer tariff evaluation, as well as cleaning up the mechanism in the balancing market. This version will be used for the upcoming competition; you should not need to change your brokers; only a few internal server modules are affected.

Please read the release notes and pull down the download package to start using this version.

As always, please let me know if you have problems or suggestions with this.