Release branch

Dear Power TAC developers,

We promised a release today. There are many open issues, but some things work, and there is much to be learned about the system from working with what is now available.

I am going to create a release branch later this evening, US time. If you have anything you want on it that is not already in the master branch, please let me know within the next couple of hours - by 20:00 CDT (UTC-5).

For now, I will create a release-0.2 branch for each component that is needed to run the system, and ask users to clone it and operate in development mode. Later, we can package the plugins and distribute them by maven (or ivy). Ideally, only Wolf and I will merge to this branch, but there may be times when it makes sense to relax this rule. Please do not merge into any release branch without prior agreement from project leadership.

Please let me know if this makes sense, or if there is something you want to commit before I release.

Thanks for all your help.

Re: Release branch

I have added release notes and updated the README in powertac-server, and I have updated the release-0.2 branch in all the modules. Please look them over and send me your comments. We want to make it available to broker developers finally.