Removed tournament.properties from powertac-tournament-scheduler repo

Removed tournament.properties from powertac-tournament-scheduler repo

See Issue #581. I got tired of having to make a copy of my local version every time I did an update. However, since tournament.properties is deleted from the repo, your local copy may be squashed the next time you pull. So one last time, you should make a copy before you do the pull.

In the future, it will be the responsibility of developers who are running local copies of the tournament manager to make sure your local copy of tournament.properties is consistent with the template.