Repast Broker

Jorge
Does anyone have any sample Repast brokers for Power TAC?

Re: Repast Broker

Hello, Jorge -
Jorge wrote
Does anyone have any sample Repast brokers for Power TAC?
Not that I am aware of. We had this in the original plan a few years ago, but you are the first person to actually ask for it. We are close to having a Matlab broker, but so far nobody has looked seriously at a Repast broker. If you or anyone else wants to volunteer, I would be happy to help out. I have thought about it, and I spent some time working with a student using Repast a few years ago, so I have some ideas.