Reset brokers

Unfortunately i had to kill game 7, and the end-of-game messages didn't get send out.
So most of the brokers didn't recover from this.
Could you restart your brokers?

I will work on a fix for the brokers, this problem is very annoying.
Sometimes it's just not possible to kill a game gracefully.

Cheers,
Govert

RE: Reset brokers

LEE SEHOON

Hi,

I restart my brokers.

thanks.

이세훈- Sehoon Lee

BS in Industrial Engineering

Master's Course Student (1st semester)

Socio-Economic Systems Laboratory, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineeing KAIST

Office : KAIST E2-2 No.4102

보낸사람 : "gbuijs [via Power TAC Developers]" <[hidden email]>
받는사람: LEE SEHOON <[hidden email]>
보낸날짜: 2012-09-28 07:49:02 GMT +0900 (ROK)
제목: Reset brokers

Hi,

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Reset-brokers-tp4025140.html