Scheduling multiple games using PowerTAC Server

Scheduling multiple games using PowerTAC Server

susobhang70
Dear all,

Is there a way to schedule multiple games or repeat a particular set of games using the PowerTAC server?

Thanks,
Susobhan

Re: Scheduling multiple games using PowerTAC Server

Hello, Susobhan and all -
susobhang70 wrote
Is there a way to schedule multiple games or repeat a particular set of games using the PowerTAC server?
Very good question. I would be interested if anyone else has a solution already. But we have a solution we think you will like, and it should be ready for a few beta testers in a few weeks. We are currently polishing a few features.

We call it the Experiment Scheduler. You will be able to set up a series of games for each of several different configuration options or "treatments". There's a preliminary writeup on the github wiki, but some details will differ in the released version. For example, we currently do not use the xml format for describing experiments, but rather there's a web form to fill out.

So if you have ideas or suggestions for how you would like to run experiments, or if you are interested in being a beta tester, we would be interested in hearing from you.

Re: Scheduling multiple games using PowerTAC Server

susobhang70
Hi John,

I'm certainly interested in testing this out. It would benefit us going forward, to training our agents.

Regards,
Susobhan