Seeding and Final tournament

gbuijs
Hi all,

As John explained here, we're adding an extra seeding tournament.
Starting monday the 20th juni, 10:00 UTC, registration here :

http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/tournament.xhtml?tournamentId=3

Also, the final tournament is open for registration for the 7 participating brokers.
This tournament will start wednesday June 30th, 10:00 UTC, registration here :

http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/tournament.xhtml?tournamentId=4

Make sure you have 2 identical agents running, and don't forget about the --repeat-count option.
As usual i'll be on IRC at freenode #powertac.

Good luck!

Re: Seeding and Final tournament

Dear 2016 tournament participants -

Please keep in mind that you are permitted to make changes to your brokers during and after the seeding round, but NOT during the final round. Once that round starts, please make no changes, unless absolutely required to fix networking problems. We hope by now your brokers will be quite stable. But in case you are tempted to make last minute changes, we have seen cases in the past where a seemingly innocuous change just before the start of a final round turned out to be disastrously wrong.

Good luck! We look forward to seeing how your brokers perform.

Re: Seeding and Final tournament

mansarin
Links to tournament scheduler have been updated on the Power TAC 2016 page on powertac.org. Please let me know if you spot anything out of the ordinary.

http://powertac.org/node/43

Cheers,
Mohammad Ansarin

Re: Seeding and Final tournament

Miguel
Hello gbuijs,

The tournament will start wednesday June 29th or thursday June 30th?

Cheers,

Miguel

Re: Seeding and Final tournament

The tournament starts Thursday June 30th, 10:00 UTC.

Sorry about the confusion.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Seeding and Final tournament