Server throws error after receiving shouts (v0.4)

Server throws error after receiving shouts (v0.4)

oliparson
I've found the server throws the following error after receiving its first or second timeslot of shouts:

2011-07-06 15:51:31,892 [pool-1-thread-1] ERROR events.PatchedDefaultFlushEventListener  - Could not synchronize database state with session org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): [org.powertac.common.Timeslot#0bbc12b0-08a8-46d2-bbea-4382f61ecae0]

Re: Server throws error after receiving shouts (v0.4)

oliparson
Ah I think John has just answered this problem under a different thread:
http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Revoking-a-tariff-causes-errors-td3135783.html

Is this the same problem?

Re: Server throws error after receiving shouts (v0.4)

oliparson wrote
Ah I think John has just answered this problem under a different thread:
http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Revoking-a-tariff-causes-errors-td3135783.html

Is this the same problem?
Yes, this is the same problem. I'm experimenting with queuing the incoming messages for processing by the simulation thread.

Re: Server throws error after receiving shouts (v0.4)

oliparson
Great, thanks John.

On another note, have you had a chance to take a look at the issues I raised a few days ago:
http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/v0-4-powertac-demo-agent-grails-produces-many-exceptions-td3137758.html