Sharp drop in Cumulative Money at the end of a month

Sharp drop in Cumulative Money at the end of a month

Andyccs

Wonder if anyone know why this would happen? I didn't public any tariff specification that required my agent to pay monthly fee to the customers. The number of subscriptions are not dropping as well when this happen.

Re: Sharp drop in Cumulative Money at the end of a month

Andyccs wrote
Wonder if anyone know why this would happen? I didn't public any tariff specification that required my agent to pay monthly fee to the customers. The number of subscriptions are not dropping as well when this happen.
This should happen once every two weeks, when capacity fees are assessed. See Section 7.2 of the 2017 game specification. Is this what you are seeing? You can minimize these fees by managing peak demand in your customer portfolio.

Re: Sharp drop in Cumulative Money at the end of a month

Andyccs
Thank you very much!