Some strange disconect- qualifications

Demijan
Hi,

I'm looking through the logs and there seems to be a strange issue regarding connections to the initialization of the next game. It seems our broker stops showing as connected on your side but cycles on our side without any error. This happens at the game end. (next game in question has a 0 PnL for our agent f.e. PowerTAC_2018_Trial_2_313)

I'm trying to resolve this but nevertheless given the qualification round next week here are my general questions:

1. If this stays persistent (hope not), is it going to be an issue if the broker is restarted during the qualification? I did not observe this impacting the game or other brokers in any way.

2. Can I run more than 2 agents as a precaution? If one of them stops showing as connected the server side should cycle to the third one without issues?

Again, these questions are just a precaution, I hope to get this sorted out before then. Given that only one desync, it is not a clock issue.

Kind regards

Re: Some strange disconect- qualifications

gbuijs
Hi Demijan,

1 You can restart agents during the qualification / finals period. Be advised that restarting during a game will cause a participating agent to miss the rest of the game (disconnected agents can't reconnect).

2 If you have the resources, you're free to run more than 2 agents. The TS will assign a game to the next available agent.

Let us know if you need help or want to test run some games.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Some strange disconect- qualifications

Demijan
Great tnx. Tnx for the offer.
I'm trying to pinpoint the issues, will get back to you.

Kind regards,
Demijan