Start trial 1

Just a reminder for the participant of the first 2019 trial : it will start monday at 09:00 UTC.
Make sure you have 2 agents running, so we can run many games.
For quick communication there is IRC freenode #powertac

Also, make sure your broker is registered for the qualifying, as it is the only way to participate in the finals.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Start trial 1

gbuijs
Just a FYI :

the tourneyUrl in the broker properties file is : http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Start trial 1

Hi Govert,

I’m getting am internal server error when clicking on the link.

Thoughts?

Von: "gbuijs [via Power TAC Developers]" <ml+[hidden email]>
Datum: Montag, 29. April 2019 um 09:03
An: Wolf Ketter <[hidden email]>
Betreff: Re: Start trial 1

Just a FYI :

the tourneyUrl in the broker properties file is : http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp

Cheers,

Govert

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Start-trial-1-tp4026939p4026940.html

To start a new topic under Power TAC Developers, email ml+[hidden email]

Re: Start trial 1

gbuijs
The URL is not for humans, only for brokers.
The server also needs a brokerName, authToken and tourneyName.
It any item is missing, it returns an error.

Re: Start trial 1

gbuijs
Additionally, the tourneyName is : trial_2019_04
Just the name of the tournament, no additional level or round information

Re: Start trial 1

Porag
Can you please tell me if SPOT is connecting properly? I see games are completed with 0 balances for SPOT

Re: Start trial 1

gbuijs
Hi Porag,

You're right, all the balances are 0.
It seems your broker is trying to authenticate with 'SPOT19',
while the name registered is 'SPOT'.

I've blocked your broker, let me know when I can restart the games.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Start trial 1

Porag
OHHO! My bad. I have renamed it. Can you please restart all the games for me?

Thanks
Porag

Re: Start trial 1

Porag
This post was updated on .
Hi

I am getting this error.

Error in first try catch of sumit order
org.springframework.jms.UncategorizedJmsException: Uncategorized exception occurred during JMS processing; nested exception is javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://wolf38.ict.eur.nl:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=120000. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsUtils.convertJmsAccessException(JmsUtils.java:311)
        at org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.convertJmsAccessException(JmsAccessor.java:185)
        at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:507)
        at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.send(JmsTemplate.java:584)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.MessageDispatcher.sendRawMessage(MessageDispatcher.java:130)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.MessageDispatcher.sendMessage(MessageDispatcher.java:120)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.PowerTacBroker.sendMessage(PowerTacBroker.java:393)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.wholesaleMarket.WholesaleBiddingMCTS.submitOrder(WholesaleBiddingMCTS.java:207)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.MarketManagerService.activate(MarketManagerService.java:880)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.PowerTacBroker$AgentRunner.activateServices(PowerTacBroker.java:643)
        at org.powertac.samplebroker.core.PowerTacBroker$AgentRunner.run(PowerTacBroker.java:629)
Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Could not connect to broker URL: tcp://wolf38.ict.eur.nl:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=120000. Reason: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        at org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:36)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:374)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createActiveMQConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:304)
        at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory.createConnection(ActiveMQConnectionFactory.java:244)
        at org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleConnectionFactory.doCreateConnection(SingleConnectionFactory.java

Do you know why this is happening?

I have commented out this below line in broker.properties.
# -------------- JMS -------------------
#samplebroker.core.jmsManagementService.jmsBrokerUrl =  tcp://localhost:61616

Is that causing the problem? or Are you still blocking the broker?

Re: Start trial 1

Demijan
Hi,
think the server stalled or something. It shows non responsive idle, although games have not finished.

Re: Start trial 1

Demijan
Btw Level 2 : trial_1_3 are connecting by 6 not 8 atm. Is this gonna be the final setup? Or we gonna have level 3?

Re: Start trial 1

gbuijs
Hi Demijan,

The games are 8-player, which will also be in the finals.
2 registered brokers are not working, so there are only 6.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Start trial 1

Demijan