TUC_TAC_2020's executable uploaded

sorfanoudakis
We are happy to announce that we have finally uploaded our agent's executable file so everyone can try it.

(link: https://www.powertac.org/wiki/index.php/TUC_TAC_2020)

Re: TUC_TAC_2020's executable uploaded

sorfanoudakis wrote
We are happy to announce that we have finally uploaded our agent's executable file so everyone can try it.

(link: https://www.powertac.org/wiki/index.php/TUC_TAC_2020)
Thank you, Stavros - I'm sure the availability of TUC_TAC will be a big help to the community.

For the other teams, we would like to know how many of you are unable to share your binaries due to the fact that they are not pure Java or depend on local infrastructure such as a database. I know of at least two agents that cannot currently be shared as jar files because much of the agent is written in Python.

We are currently working on a scheme to share and run such agents by packaging them with Docker. If you would like to help us make this reality by participating in alpha/beta testing, please let us know. If you have other ideas, please share them.

Thank you for your contributions to Power TAC and the promise of energy sustainability.

John