Team for the Power TAC 2017

GL

Team for the Power TAC 2017

GL
Hi All,

I am a phd student working in the field of energy procurement in the presence of intermittent resources. I have worked out a basic stochastic model to integrate a wind power producer into a LSE portfolio and asses the risk of the allocation strategy.

Basically, the post is to let you know that I will like to build up a team. So if there is someone, like me, without a team interested in creating one, then let's do it.

Also if an already created team lacks member and if I can join it, please let me know.

Thanks.