Tentative plan for the 2020 tournament

After hearing back from several of you about the 2020 tournament during this strange Covid year, Wolf and I propose the following dates for the 2020 tournament:

Qualifying round -- 12-23 October

Final round -- 2-13 November

with additional trial rounds in July, August, and September. I'll let Govert set the dates for those rounds.

Please let us know if this is acceptable to you and your teams.

John and Wolf

RE: Tentative plan for the 2020 tournament

Demijan

ok

After hearing back from several of you about the 2020 tournament during this strange Covid year, Wolf and I propose the following dates for the 2020 tournament:

Qualifying round -- 12-23 October

Final round -- 2-13 November

with additional trial rounds in July, August, and September. I'll let Govert set the dates for those rounds.

Please let us know if this is acceptable to you and your teams.

John and Wolf

http://power-tac-developers.975333.n3.nabble.com/Tentative-plan-for-the-2020-tournament-tp4027067.html

RE: Tentative plan for the 2020 tournament

asymeon
Fine by us also, John.
Mertacor team.

RE: Tentative plan for the 2020 tournament

Porag
Thank you John and Wolf.

Best regards,
Team SPOT

RE: Tentative plan for the 2020 tournament

gbuijs
Hi All,

If updated the tournament schedule.
The new schedule (and register links) can be found on the TS front page :

http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/index.xhtml

Cheers,

Govert

RE: Tentative plan for the 2020 tournament

gbuijs
Just a reminder : monday Juliy 6th 09:00 UTC we start a new trial.
Make sure you register and have 2 agents running.
Good luck!

Cheers,

Govert