The amount of electricity acquired from DU

The amount of electricity acquired from DU

Sujin shin
Hello,

I'm sujin shin in KAIST and a member of KAIST_TAC.

Would you mind if I ask a question?

I'd like to know the amount of electricity acquired from DU on every timeslot as you can see on the above title.

Actually I'm a little bit confused what kind of 'get method' I should use for that.

and I don't even know whether It is information provided to Broker or not.

Regards,
Sujin Shin

Re: The amount of electricity acquired from DU

Dear Sujin Shin -

I am not sure I quite understand your question. There should be a distribution-report in every timeslot that gives the total production and consumption, but this does not include balancing information. Perhaps it should.

But I am not sure that is what you are asking for. Do you want aggregate data, or data for your broker? Exactly what data do you want? Does your broker need it at runtime, or are you trying to find this information in the logs for post-simulation analysis?

Data in the server's state log includes broker market positions (the amounts they have contracted to buy or sell in the wholesale markets), all the customer consumption and production transactions, EconomicControlEvents and BalancingControlEvents that show curtailment quantities, and the BalancingTransactions that show how much each broker was imbalanced in each timeslot.