Trouble running server

Pooya asks:
I want to start the power tac server and  I download the latest version of broker and server.
I try to run with maven in Mac OS X 10.8 but I get error.
The error is "Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec (default-cli) on project server-master: The parameters 'executable' for goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2.1:exec are missing or invalid"
What should I do ?
What's wrong?
If you look at the pom.xml, you can see that the "executable" maven is looking for is "java". So my guess is that it cannot find the java runtime. Perhaps it is not on your PATH? The simple test is to go to the directory that got created when you expanded the download and do "which java". If that works, and if maven still does not work, then we will need to see the full output that maven gives you.

All the best -

John