Trouble starting the trial games

LampMakr
Hi,

I modified the local broker properties file as it is recommended

I run the command: mvn exec:exec -Dexec.args="--repeat-count 100",
but it does not play to games. It always tries to connect but exceeds the Retry Time Limit and starts a new session till it reach the repeat count number.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Trouble starting the trial games

It shouldn't matter, but just in case : the retryTimeLimit should be 400000.
The repeat-count should also be a bit higher, as we might run more than 100 games.

Could you show the output of the command?
Also, make sure the authToken is correct.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Trouble starting the trial games

LampMakr
Thank you for your response gbuijs

I don't receive message from the broker:

[INFO] ---------------------< org.powertac:Mertacor2019 >----------------------
[INFO] Building sample-broker 1.6.0
[INFO] --------------------------------[ jar ]---------------------------------
[INFO]
[INFO] --- exec-maven-plugin:1.6.0:exec (default-cli) @ Mertacor2019 ---
<options
 repeat-count="10000"/>
Starting session 1
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 2
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 3
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 4
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 5
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 6
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 7
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 8
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 9
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 10
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 11
  name=Mertacor2019
Starting session 12
  name=Mertacor2019

I made the changes that you suggested.
The authToken, I copy/pasted it from my account page as it is.

Re: Trouble starting the trial games

Ansel

We have the same problem with COLDPower19. ┬┐What was the solucion?

thanks

Re: Trouble starting the trial games

Ansel
We obtain the following response from de server:

Connecting to TS at http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp
Tournament : trial_2019_06
Parsing message..
Received Done Message, no more games!
Max attempts reached...shutting down

we don't know what do in this case.

we verify: tourneyName, tourneyUrl and authToken

Any one has a solution?

thanks in advance.

Re: Trouble starting the trial games

LampMakr
Hi, Ansel

We continue to have the same problem with our broker, and we have not find a solution.

For your broker, I don't see games at the powertac tournament scheduler.

Re: Trouble starting the trial games

gbuijs
Hey LampMakr,

Sorry for not spotting this before, but it seems you commented the tourneyName and tourneyUrl.
If you uncomment these, it should work.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: Trouble starting the trial games