Unable to access broker java docs

lmbhat
I am working on a research project and the game is running and brokers are making their trades. I need to design my broker and I am not able to access the java docs link for the broker -
http://tac-ci.cs.umn.edu:8080/job/sample-broker/ws/target/site/apidocs/index.html

The java docs link for the server also is not accessible -
http://tac-ci.cs.umn.edu:8080/job/sample-broker/ws/target/site/apidocs/index.html

Re: Unable to access broker java docs

Hello, Imbhat -
lmbhat wrote
I am working on a research project and the game is running and brokers are making their trades. I need to design my broker and I am not able to access the java docs link for the broker - ...
Yes, I apologize for that. The javadocs are generated by a jenkins process at Minnesota, and the machine that was tac-ci.cs.umn.edu failed. In the process of getting a new one set up, we ran into a credentials problem (I'm retired), which I believe was just finally resolved yesterday. So it will probably take another week to get that working again.

In the meantime, if you download the sources for powertac-core and sample-broker, you can run
mvn site
 to generate the javadocs locally. The root will be in target/site/apidocs/index.html.

Please let me know if you have trouble with this.

Re: Unable to access broker java docs

Hello, Imbhat and all -
lmbhat wrote
I am working on a research project and the game is running and brokers are making their trades. I need to design my broker and I am not able to access the java docs link for the broker -
http://tac-ci.cs.umn.edu:8080/job/sample-broker/ws/target/site/apidocs/index.html

The java docs link for the server also is not accessible -
http://tac-ci.cs.umn.edu:8080/job/sample-broker/ws/target/site/apidocs/index.html
After working through a thicket of complications, we have restored the javadocs, and we are again running an automated build/test whenever a module is updated. However, the URLs have changed slightly, so I updated the links in both the participant's wiki and the github wiki. If I missed a spot, please let me know.

The new URLs are:
 * powertac-core
 * sample-broker
 * powertac-server

As always, please let us know if you run into problems.

John