Updated narrative of per-timeslot execution processing

Updated narrative of per-timeslot execution processing

I have re-written the sequence of events per timeslot on the Power TAC Wiki, in light of recent thinking on server structure and balancing operation. The details of the balancing market are still not quite clear; we have a student at Minnesota, as well as Prof. de Weert working on the problem.

We assume that the initial server implementation will not include the balancing market, but I believe it's an essential component for the first competition.

Please use the discussion page on the wiki to help fine-tune this description - it's an essential component of the game specification.