Visualizer assumes the broker publish tariffs for all PowerTypes?

Visualizer assumes the broker publish tariffs for all PowerTypes?

Miguel
I have done some tests about tariffs publishing on sample-broker 1.3.1 and server-distribution 1.3.1. and I have found:

 - if the sample only publish one PowerType.PRODUCTION tariff
 - if the sample only publish one tariff per subtypes of CONSUMPTION
 - if the sample publish one PowerType.PRODUCTION tariff and one PowerType.CONSUMPTION

In all these stages the visualizer shows the next error when I try to see tariff info

If the sample-broker publish tariffs for all PowerTypes (and subtypes) as the original version, the error does not appears.

Re: Visualizer assumes the broker publish tariffs for all PowerTypes?

Hello, Miguel -

This is an interesting test, but unless Jurica wants to respond, my assumption is that nobody is maintaining the existing visualizer. We hope to have a replacement ready in a couple of weeks. We think you will find it much better in a number of ways, but it will take some time to populate with all the display features folks will want.

We apologize for the problems you are having, but the original visualizer had numerous problems and was based on some very obsolete packages. Jurica and his group volunteered to put together an architecture and working framework for the new one. It will support extensive customization that was just not possible with the old setup.

In the meantime, please let us know if you are interested in testing the new visualizer. It would be helpful to do some beta-testing well before this year's competition.

Thanks.

Re: Visualizer assumes the broker publish tariffs for all PowerTypes?

Miguel
Hello grampajohn,

Thank you for the answer. Right now we are preparing ours broker for competition so it is hard to help with the test. But if I find some issue I will tell you as soon as posible.

By the way, do you have some date when the new visualizer will be released?

Re: Visualizer assumes the broker publish tariffs for all PowerTypes?

Miguel wrote
Thank you for the answer. Right now we are preparing ours broker for competition so it is hard to help with the test. But if I find some issue I will tell you as soon as posible.

By the way, do you have some date when the new visualizer will be released?
Perhaps Erik will give us an update. It might make sense to push it out fairly quickly, even though many of the displays are still not implemented. You could then let us know which are most important to work on first. If the configuration scheme is described well enough, some of you might develop and share your own displays.