Weather Server Connection Refused?

russell
I'm getting connection refused trying to run simulations tonight. Appears to be the weather server. Have checked at both my university and my home to make sure that it isn't something I am doing.

Please advise.

Re: Weather Server Connection Refused?

erikkemperman
Hi Russell,

Thanks for reporting this issue, I can confirm that the WeatherService is indeed unreachable, and have just created a ticket with our central ICT dept. I will inform you as I hear back from them.

gr,
Erik

PS Sorry I was unable to reply earlier -- Nabble was down for a while as well this morning :-)

Re: Weather Server Connection Refused?

erikkemperman

Re: Weather Server Connection Refused?

russell