customer-models installation error

Jorge
Hello everyone.  I get this error when running 'git submodule update' or 'submodule-setup.sh'

$ sh src/main/scripts/submodule-setup.sh
fatal: Needed a single revision
Unable to find current revision in submodule path 'customer-models'
/c/workspace/powertac-server/server-interface /c/workspace/powertac-server
Already on 'master'

I was able to clone that submodule directly in a separate directory.  I copied the files over and when I ran an update, I see:

$ git submodule update
fatal: Needed a single revision
Unable to find current revision in submodule path 'customer-models'

Re: customer-models installation error

jc1 wrote
Hello everyone.  I get this error when running 'git submodule update' or 'submodule-setup.sh'

$ sh src/main/scripts/submodule-setup.sh
fatal: Needed a single revision
Unable to find current revision in submodule path 'customer-models'
/c/workspace/powertac-server/server-interface /c/workspace/powertac-server
Already on 'master'
I'm sorry you are having trouble. I have not seen this error, but a little searching turned up a possible cause. Could you please try this and see if it solves your problem. I think what it's saying is that you have to completely remove the customer-models directory and try again.

Re: customer-models installation error

Jorge
John,

I found the problem.  Git can't find the public key for customer-models: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8197089/fatal-error-when-updating-submodule-using-git

In .gitmodules, the URL for customer-models should be changed to match the format of the other submodules (public URL).

[submodule "balancing-market"]
        path = balancing-market
        url = git://github.com/powertac/balancing-market.git
[submodule "customer-models"]
        path = customer-models
        url = git@github.com:powertac/customer-models.git

this:
git@github.com:powertac/customer-models.git
would need to be changed to:
git://github.com/powertac/customer-models.git

Thanks,

Jorge

Re: customer-models installation error

Jorge wrote
I found the problem.  Git can't find the public key for customer-models:
Thanks for digging this out. I could not see the problem, because of course I have the key.

I have pushed an updated version - please let me know if this does not solve the problem

John