error

marry
Hi
    My system is 7 windows. I before running the program: first installing JDK 1.8 program and, then installing maven 3.3.9 I before running server distribute, and hadn't any problems, but, now doing under stages and deal with problems. My stages for running are according to this:
1. I extra the server distribute 1.3.3 file.
2. Running server distribute 1.3.3 file, from command line, by mun-pweb guideline.
3. After showing started jetty server, I open the researcher, and go to this local:
http:// local host: 8080/visualizer .then running in bot strap mode, and waiting for running, then click on game vie to show diagrams belonging to any parts, but in tariff market module, I deal with under error:
Error creating bean with name 'tariffMarketBean' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring/base.xml]: Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationExcepti on: Failed to instantiate [org.powertac.visualizer.user.TariffMarketBean]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException