finals 2019 participation

LampMakr
This post was updated on .
Hi Govert,

For the finals will you give us a tourneyName and a tourneyUrl?

Thanks in advance,
LampMakr

Re: finals 2019 participation

gbuijs
Hey LampMakr,

The settings can (usually) be found on the tournament page :
http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/tournament.xhtml?tournamentId=4.

For the finals they are :
tourneyUrl  : http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp
tourneyName : finals_2019_07

Cheers,

Govert

Re: finals 2019 participation

LampMakr
Thanks a lot!

Re: finals 2019 participation

easwar1977
Hi Govert,

   In some of the 8 player Broker VidyutVanika never participated. In fact, we are running 3 brokers and from our side we are getting the message

Connecting to TS at http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp
Tournament : finals_2019_07
Parsing message..
No games available at this moment
Retry in 60 seconds

Connecting to TS at http://ts.powertac.org:8080/TournamentScheduler/faces/brokerLogin.jsp
Tournament : finals_2019_07
Parsing message..
No games available at this moment
Retry in 60 seconds

But in check ins in the account page at this moment has the following numbers :

86 67 25 7

In fact, a while ago, the third column also had number greater than 60.  But we were getting the 'Retry in 60 seconds' always.  We are not clear what is the problem. Can you help us ?

Best Regards,
Easwar

Re: finals 2019 participation

erikkemperman
Hi Easwar,

It looks like VidyutVanika is actively participating in the current game -- are you still having issues, or were they now resolved?

gr
Erik

Re: finals 2019 participation

gbuijs
Hey Easwar,

I've looked at the log files of 2 games : finals_2019_07_7 and finals_2019_07_16
In both games your broker logs in at the start of the game.
The server provides a key and prefix (authentication for the game).
After that, your broker doesn't submit any offers.

It also doesn't retrieve the server messages.
This prompts the server to define your broker as unresponsive,
and disconnects it from the game.
There's not more i can analyze from here, you should check the log files at your end.

Let me know if need help with anything.

Cheers,

Govert

Re: finals 2019 participation

easwar1977
It is playing now. We will check after some time.
Thanks,
Easwar

Re: finals 2019 participation

easwar1977
Thanks Govert. I will have to check the logs.  Thanks for the response.

Easwar