interruptible consumption with controllableKW=0.0?

interruptible consumption with controllableKW=0.0?

Daniel
Hi John,

Could you please explain what does it mean that an interruptible consumption customer have a controllableKW value of 0?

Thanks,
Daniel

Re: interruptible consumption with controllableKW=0.0?

Daniel wrote
Could you please explain what does it mean that an interruptible consumption customer have a controllableKW value of 0?
Yes. I have not gone through and updated the configurations on the original interruptible models - the household, office, and frosty-storage models. I am thinking of removing frosty-storage, because it's not very realistic. So at this point, only the cold-storage models have the new configuration items listed as non-zero.

Keep in mind that unlike the cold-storage models, these older models do not manage their capacities as storage, which means they do not inform the balancing market of their regulation capacity in each timeslot. Instead, they allow partial curtailment and just react to it when it happens.

Thanks.

John