jmsManagementService is null in MarketMessageListener

jmsManagementService is null in MarketMessageListener

moody
Hi,

We are struggling with sending shouts to the server as the jmsManagementService.send() throws an error about jmsManagementService being null. I've seen jmsManagementService in other classes as well but its its a mystery to me how its initialized - Any comments?

We are using the code from the master branch of the development repository.

Cheers,
Moody

Re: jmsManagementService is null in MarketMessageListener

achryso
I have the same problem with TariffPublishingService.

When it is called from the TariffPublisherController is working correctly, when I autowire it in my code is null.