powertac-server javadoc problem

Porag

RE: powertac-server javadoc problem

I will take a look when I return; if it requires admin support it may be Tuesday or later

John

Sent from the road.

Re: powertac-server javadoc problem

Re: powertac-server javadoc problem

Porag
Hi John,

http://tac-ci.cs.umn.edu:8080/job/powertac-server/ws/target/site/apidocs/index.html

The link is not working. I tried to generate the javadoc locally on the 1.3.3 server using "mvn javadoc:javadoc" command. But the javadoc is not generating inside the target/site folder.

Can you please help me with this issue?

Best regards,
Porag

Re: powertac-server javadoc problem

Hello, Porag -

Porag wrote
http://tac-ci.cs.umn.edu:8080/job/powertac-server/ws/target/site/apidocs/index.html

The link is not working. I tried to generate the javadoc locally on the 1.3.3 server using "mvn javadoc:javadoc" command. But the javadoc is not generating inside the target/site folder.
This is issue #875 - it appears to have been caused by an upgrade to Jenkins, and I don't have the necessary credentials to fix it. I'm working with the sysadmin at Minnesota on this - should be fixed in a couple days. In the meantime, you can just run the javadoc:javadoc goal in maven to get a local copy - the result should show up inn target/site.

I'll respond again when it's fixed.