running the broker during the final

turban
Hi everyone,

I have a simple question regarding the upcoming finals. Will the server which runs the games be the “normal” gaming server? So that I will not have to bring a Laptop to the workshop, in order to run my broker.

Best regards,
Tobias

Re: running the broker during the final

Tobias and all -
turban wrote
I have a simple question regarding the upcoming finals. Will the server which runs the games be the “normal” gaming server? So that I will not have to bring a Laptop to the workshop, in order to run my broker.
Yes, the final round will be run on the same equipment as the qualifying round. When we say the finals are "at AAMAS-2014" what we mean is that we'll gather there to discuss the competition, watch some games, and honor the winners. I do not advise depending on the conference network setup to support your broker - better to run it in your lab or machine room or whatever.

Re: running the broker during the final

turban
Hey yeah that help thanks =)

Tobias