worker thread waited more than 120 secs for server, abandoning game

worker thread waited more than 120 secs for server, abandoning game

lea_jaentgen
Hi all,

today a new error came up, when testing our broker against the default broker:

worker thread waited more than 120 secs for server, abandoning game

We didn't change much on our side, do you have any idea on why this is occurring?

Cheers,

Lea

Re: worker thread waited more than 120 secs for server, abandoning game

Hello, Lea -
lea_jaentgen wrote
today a new error came up, when testing our broker against the default broker:

worker thread waited more than 120 secs for server, abandoning game
This happens in the broker if it loses its connection to the server and does not regain it within two minutes. It should not happen before the agent successfully logs in to the server, only after it has successfully logged in and has not yet received the SimEnd message.

See the method ...samplebroker.core.PowerTacBroker.waitForActivation() starting on line 578 of PowerTacBroker for more info. The index is the timeslot index, so it will wait 6 minutes for the first timeslot (to let other brokers log in), and 2 minutes after that.

Does this help?